The Youth Centre is aimed at 14 to 25 year olds, based at YMCA Swansea, 1 The Kingsway, Swansea. We meet every Tuesday evenings between 18:00 and 20:00, drop in and see what’s going on!
It’s free to attend, and there are the following things to do: Internet Access, Recording Studio, DJ Workshops, Graffiti Workshops and much more! Come check us out and be part of YHUB!
- We provide after school and evening youth drop in and programmed activities which give young people somewhere safe to go, and fun things to do.
- We have experienced youth workers available to support young people not in education, employment or training.
- We run alternative learning courses for young people aged 14-19.
- We run a youth council so young people can get their ideas heard.
- We offer opportunities for young people to volunteer with us.
YHUB Drop In
Youth Drop-in Sessions are open to all 11 – 25 years old seeking advice and support on day to day issues or helping to find education, employment or training.
Drop in Monday – Friday from 10:00 – 15:00
If you would like to find out more please feel free to contact our Youth Team on (01792) 652032 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org